Make sure a customer's first purchase is the right one

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-3-12 05:17:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Leave the clients in charge. Make friends. These three rules seem to be the keys to happiness and profitability at Apple. Apple earns these hard-to-get operating returns in stores by putting customers first. Product returns for the usual reasons of "I didn't like it," "I didn't understand it," and "it's not for me" don't seem to happen as much because team members have time to make sure the product is right for the customer during its delivery. first visit to the store. Ancillary services (training, support, warranty, web services) are more successfully combined in the initial sale because team members can tie these options to what their customers want and how they want it during the selection process, not in the moment. of the transaction.

Unpaid support and service around product compatibility issues is less common because Apple salespeople understand each customer's unique situation and technical environment before making product recommendations. Employee attrition is extremely low because team members love what they do and how they do it. It makes them happy. They have the power to serve and are proud to do so. geniusapplestore "Ready? “I can get that for you right here.” FOH When Netherlands Mobile Number List it's time to pay, the cash register comes to you. Wherever you are in the store, team members use a handheld device with Internet access to make a sale, record your warranties, collect payment, and email you a receipt. The only time they may have to leave you aside is to go get you a bag of shopping. The result is that you feel well taken care of, you get more minutes back in your day, and you get bragging rights for the great experience to share with your friends.

BOH Apple avoids lines without creating more work for its customers. Here's what makes that idea work: Transactions are faster because they are part of a seamless service experience; not a screwed after thought. Sales per square foot increase because valuable retail interaction space is not lost at checkout areas and in lines. Cash control is easier (because Apple prefers plastic or digital). Theft is minimal because all team members are on the floor next to clients. Lost sales decrease dramatically because there is no self-service (for inventoried items) in an Apple store. The service experience is designed so that each customer can speak with at least two team members. Tracking marketing and communications opportunities is usually timely, as Apple's customer database is frequently updated. Real-time updates keep marketing and research experts satisfied with the type of information they can use to serve, not just sell. Suggestive selling works because the suggestions are well founded; They are based on a more intimate knowledge of the needs of each client.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|芝加哥华人服务中心

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 07:20 , Processed in 0.067709 second(s), 18 queries .