Focus on Originality This goes hand-in-hand

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-11-26 03:43:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Google shook up the world of SEO in 2022 with the release of its new helpful content update. Whether or not your website was hit by the update, it's important to understand how to work with it going forward.

Google updates are always important for bloggers. They're Phone Number List constantly improving their algorithm to ensure that users receive the most helpful content, and when Google's algorithms change, it can have a huge impact on your website traffic and rankings.

Each update is a chance for us to get an edge over our competitors. Most bloggers don't study these updates unless they were negatively hit by them. However, you are going to learn how to adapt to this new "Helpful content update," so you can leverage it to your advantage.

Ready to get into it?

Here are 5 tips to help you navigate Google's Helpful Content Update as an affiliate marketer.Artificial intelligence has taken the blogging world by storm. Although it's incredibly powerful, if used incorrectly, it can be a massive SEO mistake.

Be Careful with AI-Created Content

MEET RANKTRACKER
THE ALL-IN-ONE PLATFORM FOR EFFECTIVE SEO

Behind every successful business is a strong SEO campaign. But with countless optimization tools and techniques out there to choose from, it can be hard to know where to start. Well, fear no more, cause I've got just the thing to help. Presenting the Ranktracker all-in-one platform for effective SEO

We have finally opened registration to Ranktracker absolutely free!

CREATE A FREE ACCOUNT
Or Sign in using your credentials

Bloggers are using tools like ChatGPT to generate entire blog posts. What used to take hours (or even days), can now be drafted in under a minute.

The urge to lean into these tools is tempting, to say the least.

This isn't going to fly with Google. Google wants to see content that is written by actual people, not AI-generated text. Google rewards quality content, so make sure you are creating your own or hiring someone to do it for you.

Also, be careful when outsourcing content creation. Unfortunately, it's obvious that many writers are now leveraging AI heavily, so you need to ensure you're getting original content when you work with them.

Can Google detect AI though?

I've wondered about this myself, and I've seen many others ask about it in SEO forums. Currently, the answer is yes, but not always, and not very well.

MEET RANKTRACKER
THE ALL-IN-ONE PLATFORM FOR EFFECTIVE SEO

Behind every successful business is a strong SEO campaign. But with countless optimization tools and techniques out there to choose from, it can be hard to know where to start. Well, fear no more, cause I've got just the thing to help. Presenting the Ranktracker all-in-one platform for effective SEO

We have finally opened registration to Ranktracker absolutely free!

CREATE A FREE ACCOUNT
Or Sign in using your credentials

How do I know? Well, every time I hit publish on a blog post, I have at least one site run it through a spin rewriter and publish it almost immediately. Unfortunately, I have to report these posts for Google to even notice most of the time.

So, they're far from perfect. If they can't detect plagiarized content, they surely aren't perfect at detecting AI either.

But Google does have algorithms that detect AI, and, as with everything Google does, they will continually improve. Although they aren't perfect now, I expect them to get dangerously good in the not-so-distant future.

AI-generated content created today might not get detected immediately, but it likely could get penalized down the road.

It's simply not a risk worth taking. Don't build your blog on a platform of AI-generated content if you want to stand the test of time.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|芝加哥华人服务中心

GMT-5, 2024-9-27 13:13 , Processed in 0.065066 second(s), 18 queries .