Manny Machado's return day is unclear

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-1-21 22:53:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

It was already bad sufficient that the San Diego Padres lost today's series ending to the Kansas City Royals but more adverse news came out of the clubhouse postgame.  Manager Bob Melvin told the media that Manny Machado, who exited Monday's video game after getting struck in his left hand hand with a pitch, got a CAT check and MRI that discovered a hairline fracture. This information comes after Melvin stated Monday evening that Machado really did not experience any broken bones. Melvin was confident Machado won't have to finish up on the Injured List yet it appears that San Diego's in delay and see setting.  The great information is the 30-year-old informed the media that the swelling had actually decreased and his series of motion had actually enhanced Graig Nettles Jersey. "It just relies on how he reacts to it," Melvin said in response to a concern about if Machado can play with the injury.  "Any kind of time you have a crack in there, it's uncomfortable.  It's just type of where it is and just how he really feels.  We're attempting to give him a couple of more days to see what our choice is on that.  He wasn't going to play (Wednesday).  He had not been going to play (till after) the off-day regardless.  We'll just see where we are as soon as we come back. "Machado will have had Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday off if he were to return Friday for the series opener against the Boston Red Sox. "If it's 2 days, if it's a week, if it's two weeks or six weeks, whatever.  I'm uncertain how my body is mosting likely to recover," Machado said at his locker.  "Simply take it everyday, see what it is and with any luck come back after this off-day and it's a lot far better, and afterwards maybe I'm back in the schedule. "When Machado has actually been in the lineup it hasn't been great this year.  The six-time All-Star is striking simply. 231 with a.  654 OPS in 40 video games this period.

https://www.sandiegopadresprostore.com
https://www.sandiegopadresprostore.com/manny-machado-jersey

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|芝加哥华人服务中心

GMT-5, 2024-4-30 23:29 , Processed in 0.082054 second(s), 18 queries .