[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

中级会员

积分
发表于 2017-5-4 18:04:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

美国留学申请书范文举例。如果同学们不会写美国留学申请书,可以参考一下别人是如何写的。当然了,如果同学们能够有自己的想法,表达的更完美最好不要照猫画虎。

留学专家介绍,申请信是联系的第一封信,内容主要包括对自己的简单介绍,所学专业介绍,希望就读的专业介绍,考试成绩介绍。千万别忘了把你的地址丶电话丶E-mail地址留在你的信上。下面是美国留学申请书英文范文。
美国留学申请书英文范文:
Due to the comprehensiveness of China’s “reform and open” policies, economics plays an increasingly important role in the development of its global position. Though more and more companies built, management of companies cannot catch up with the development of the companies. Management is a burgeoning field in China, so I hope I can acquire more modern knowledge on management in England. The roots of my strong interest in business can be traced back to my childhood. My father was among the first of China’s new breed of modern entrepreneurs. As a young girl, it was inspirational hearing about his business ventures, and meeting the varied and interesting circle of entrepreneurs. My mother was also involved in business as an accountant, helping him with simple calculations. And so it was early in my life that I hoped I, also, would someday be able to enter the realm of business.
With the time of growing up, I preferred reading books to satisfy my curiosity. I never ceased to contemplate over the questions I encountered. Subjects on business and management became a special fascination to me and my knowledge of psychology as well as interest in this field was increasing rapidly.
As a high school student in China, I had to concentrate on the College Entrance Examination (CEE), even so, books not related to the exams were never excluded from my life. Unfortunately when sitting in the exam in June, 2001, I was so nervous that I didn’t score well in the CEE exam. I enrolled in the department of Computer Science in Zhejiang College of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Any attempt to persuade myself to focus on my major turned out to be a failure at the beginning of my college life. After several terms, I realized that I would never be interested in being a programmer or an engineer. At that moment, I lost my direction and objectives.

来源:网络
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|芝加哥华人服务中心

GMT-5, 2024-5-13 15:54 , Processed in 0.071737 second(s), 18 queries .