[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2018-6-8 23:38:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hi,

I recently started as an Associate at a V10 firm. However, over the past year or so I have been considering moving into investment banking. I enjoy working with numbers and analyzing the qualitative aspects of a company. I have some credentials that show my interest/ability in finance (don’t want to be more specific), but I don’t have an MBA and there would likely be a steep learning curve for me. I realize that the hours can be worse, but I’m willing to make that sacrifice. I do not want to, nor can I really see myself, staying in law for the rest of my career. I’m not unhappy in my current position, I just think I’ve stumbled upon something that I really want to do. What would be the best time to make a transition into investment banking? After a year or two? Earlier? Later? Am I losing out on anything by staying in biglaw or leaving biglaw?How would I go about applying for an investment banking position?
Are there any resources I can look at to learn more about life as an investment banker? (Is there a TLS of bankers? That would be amazing.)What are some realistic career trajectories in investment banking?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://www.top-law-schools.com/f ... p?f=23&t=282072
eLearning Platform Video

Thank you.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|芝加哥华人服务中心

GMT-5, 2024-5-19 02:01 , Processed in 0.075157 second(s), 19 queries .