找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 185|回复: 1

招聘土木/结构工程师 Structural Engineer(Louisville KY)

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2017-5-4 16:54:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

基本信息

招聘结构工程师 Entry Level Structural Engineer
A design and detailing company in Louisville KY is currently looking for an Entry Level Structural Engineer, involving design and drafting work. Training will be provided on related software.
Minimum Requirements:
? Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, prefer background in structural engineering
? Knowledgeable in structural steel and structural steel design is a must
? Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
? Familiarity with relevant design codes, including AISC, ACI, IBC and ASCE 7
? Ability to use STAAD Pro computer-based design packages or equivalent program is a plus
? Proficient in AutoCAD or MicroStation
? 3D modeling experience using Tekla Structures is a plus
? Prefer candidate who has an Engineer-in-Training (EIT) Certification
Responsibilities will include:
?Providing engineering services to support concept and final design tasks associated with the various aspects of structural engineering.
? Services include design calculations, conceptual design and analysis reports, design/installation drawings, shop drawing review, technical evaluations, and development of material and installation cost estimates.
Performance review will be held after 3-month of employment. Company shall provide medical insurance to full time employees with a minimum of 3-month of employment. Company is willling to sponsor H-1B visa depending on performance.
有兴趣者请站内私信

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

注册会员

积分
发表于 2017-5-4 16:54:37 | 显示全部楼层

Hi,
My name is Shibo Zhou and already achieved my M.S. degree. I am very interested in the entry level structural engineer position. I have half a year internship of steel structural engineer experience and two years research background. Furthermore, I am very good at creating the 3D model by AutoCAD and familiarity with the design process. My phone number is 682-433-4063 and email: shibo.zhou14@gmail.com. Looking forward to speaking with you.
Best Wishes
Shibo
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|芝加哥华人服务中心

GMT-5, 2024-9-27 21:25 , Processed in 0.071222 second(s), 19 queries .